To download and install a payroll tax table upgrade in QuickBooks Desktop:
- In order to update your tax tables within QuickBooks Desktop, you need to have an active payroll subscription.
- Intuit suggests that you download your tax table every time you pay your employees or at least every 45 days.
- To receive payroll tax table updates instantly or automatically when they are released, switch on the automated updates include in QuickBooks Desktop.
See Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release for detailed instructions.
- First of all Click on Employees the go to Get Payroll Updates
- Now Click to pick Download entire payroll update.
- Then Click on Update.
- When the download is complete, a message such as "A new tax table and/or updates to your payroll tax return have been installed on your computer.
- Click OK to check out the changes.
- Finally" Click on OK.
Read Full Article Here: QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables: Download, Install and Verify