She loved me for the dangers I had passed, And I loved her that she did pity them
I know a lady in Venice would have walked barefoot to Palestine for a touch of his nether lip
Excellent wretch! Perdition catch my soul, but I do love thee, and when I love thee not, chaos is come again
His unkindness may defeat my life, But never taint my love
I humbly do beseech of your pardon, For too much loving you
Read more quotes
I always loved you, and if one loves anyone, one loves the whole person, just as they are and not as one would like them to be. – Anna Karenina
If you love me as you say you do,’ she whispered, ‘make it so that I am at peace. – Anna Karenina
It’s hard to love a woman and do anything. – Anna Karenina
Nothing is so necessary for a young man as the company of intelligent women. – War and Peace
Read more Leo Tolstoy Quotes
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
- Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
- It is a man’s own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
- Hatred does not cease through hatred at any time. Hatred ceases through love. This is an unalterable law.
- To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue.
Read more Buddha Quotes
No one is useless in this world … who lightens the burden of it for anyone else.
Death may beget life, but oppression can beget nothing other than itself.
The worst of all listeners is the man who does nothing but listen.
I wear the chain I forged in life….I made it link by link, and yard by yard; I girded it on of my own free will, and of my own free will I wore it
Read more Charles Dickens Quotes
tags: quotes inspirational motivation happiness life Helen Keller
- Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.
- Life is an exciting business, and most exciting when it is lived for others.
- Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
- When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
- It is not required of every man and woman to do or be something great. Most of us have to be content to take small parts in the drama of life.
Read more Helen Keller Quotescontinue reading
All human beings have always a thirst for romance! Romance is nothing but love-oriented emotions of excitement and mystery. Romance is such an influential force, which lets one feel associated to somebody in a much deeper way. When you are in love, you look for powerful romantic words to express your mind. That is why I have made this post on romance quotes.
Read romance quotescontinue reading