QuickBooks is the most demanding accounting and bookkeeping software around the globe. QuickBooks software is created by Intuit. There’s been an incredible increase in profit in business, and the reason is QuickBooks. In this post, we are going to discuss about Error Code 6160 that occurs in QuickBooks desktop. In a simple way we can say that this error is a run-time error, and can be solved with minimum hassle and little attention. But before solving this error, we must know the reasons behind this error.Reasons for QB Error 6160:
- Zero authorization to switch on the software or hardware.
- Shortcuts are not working.
- System OS configuration is not valid.
- Dependency system service is disabled.
Below we have shared few troubleshooting steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 6160. You can take help from your IT expert in case you are not good in technical aspects.
- Firstly, Close QuickBooks.
- After that Press Windows + E key to open computer window.
- Now Click on the Uninstall button.
- Then Select QuickBooks and click on Uninstall.
- Next, you will see the QuickBooks installation window.
- Now again Click on Next.
- Click on Repair radio button located on the bottom of the screen.
- Click on Finish.
- Installation of QuickBooks is not repaired.
- And reboot your computer, when asked. This is compulsory to make a complete installation of all software.